Sunday, May 9, 2010

Adios Flagstaff!

Last Sunday my mom came to Flagstaff to help me move the heck out of there! I wasn't finished with finals until Tuesday, but she came up early and we took a day trip to Sedona and had lots of fun mother-daughter bonding time. One of the only things I'm going to miss about Flagstaff is my drives and visits with my mom. She always picks a really nice hotel with super big and comfy beds so I can stay with her and watch cable. She really made my last few days in Flagstaff fun!

And on that note...I love my mommy so much! She has been such an amazing example to me for the past 20 years. She is always so happy and has a big smile on her face. She knows just the right things to say when I need advice and is beautiful inside and out. I'm pretty lucky to have such an amazing mom. I love you Mamacita, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment