Monday, October 5, 2009

Utah!


This weekend in Utah was everything I could have asked for!

When you are in the middle of that 8 hour drive from Flagstaff to Salt Lake, it feels like it is never going to end! But when I finally got to Utah I was so happy I decided to come! It was such an amazing trip! We got into town pretty late on Thursday night, but as soon as I woke up Friday things started to get exciting. We checked out the Pioneer Museum, where they have a two headed lamb, went to Temple Square and did some tours and played ridiculous board games. It was really fun getting the chance to meet up with one of my missionaries, Elder Van Dyke, and hang out in Utah.

In Temple Square on Friday
Outside the conference center on Saturday

It was a major bummer to come back to Flagstaff, but now that I'm here there are a lot of things to look forward to! I start work today which is way exciting, and I get to go to Washington on Thursday!! I can't wait to see Jacob! It is so crazy, he leaves for boot camp in exactly ONE MONTH from today! Wow, time flies. Not only that, but tomorrow Jacob and I have been together for six whole months!

6 months ago in Manti, UT on the way home from Conference






No comments:

Post a Comment