Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Reasons Virginia is Lame

I'm all about having adventures and experiencing different places...but I have just about had it with Virginia. Here's why...

1. It is virtually impossible to find a good donut in this town. Some of the grocery stores don't even HAVE donuts, let alone a free standing donut shop. I have not seen one maple bar since I arrived. Not okay.

2. The drivers here are TERRIBLE. No, terrible doesn't even begin to cover it. Horrendous is more like it. They are particularly bad at merging, lane changes, and just basically common road courtesy.

3. Besides a handful of people, most of them are so rude. At work all I hear is "gimme this" or "i need that". Would a "please" kill these people??

4. It's far away.


Okay so as of this moment I can't remember the other reasons I had but I know there were more. I don't really mean to complain, some days are just more frustrating than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment