Monday, February 1, 2010

great lakes great weekend.

My weekend in Chicago was perfect. It was really nice to just spend time with Jacob. On Friday night we had an Outback picnic in the hotel and watched ESPN. I loved just getting to hang out together.

Saturday morning we drove out to the temple...but it was way too cold to walk around so we took a picture and got the heck out of there. Then we went back to the hotel and watched the Winter X Games before going out in search of real Chicago pizza. The pizza was good, but the bread sticks were amazing!

Sunday we just had breakfast and watched the rest of the X Games. I know, that probably sounds pretty boring but it was exactly what I wanted to do. When Jacob took me to the airport, we found out that my flight was delayed an hour and a half, so he stayed with me and we watched the Pro Bowl and went shopping in the souvenir store. It was nice to have the extra time together before I had to go home.

It's amazing the conviction I have that Jacob is the person I'm supposed to be with. He's so perfect for me in so many ways. I love that when I'm with him I'm always happy. Nothing is boring when we're together. He works really hard for us and I'm so grateful to have him in my life. I love that I can visit him and that we can spend some time together. I never want to take one second for granted because we spend so much time apart. If any girl is half as happy as I am with Jacob, then she's pretty dang lucky too. I love him, I love him, I love him! He's my lobster. =]

1 comment: