Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Short but Sweet

I had a great weekend back home even if it was pretty short, but I definitely packed as much as I could into that small amount of time.
On Friday we went to dinner for Mama Adele's birthday at the Golden Flower. It is my favorite Chinese food restaurant in Vegas. Then Saturday I woke up bright and early to go with Sam to the DMV, and I have to say our experience was quite painless. We actually kind of had fun. We weren't there for more than hour from the moment we pulled into the parking lot to the moment we left. It was great! Then I got to go try on my bridesmaids dress for Sam's wedding! It is super cute and I'm pretty excited to wear it and then add it to my wardrobe later. (Thanks for a picking a "and you can even wear it again" dress, Sam!) I also got to see Sam's new house, SO exciting! I can't wait to see it once they move in! Then, Saturday night I went with Madeline to the movies, and we carried on our tradition of bringing in dinner in our huge purses. I laughed so much that night, it was so nice to get to spend some sister time together.
Sunday it was time to pack up and head back to Flagstaff (told you it was a quick trip!). My mom was planning on staying Sunday night and then driving back on Monday morning, but a small snowstorm kept her here another night which was awesome for me! I got to spend more time with my mom and sleep an extra night in her nice hotel with cable =]

The other highlight of the weekend was Jacob buying a new Mac! We're pretty excited, especially because we can iChat now which I love! Now, I'm just getting through the rest of the week so I can head to Chicago on Friday! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment