Sunday, March 28, 2010

Party Like it's Your Birthday!

Today I turned 20! No more being a teenager for me!

Last night Amanda, Sarah, and Preston took me out for Thai food! Yes! I love Thai food.



I had a lot of fun with them telling stories and laughing.

Then, when we got home Amanda waxed my eyebrows for me...except we accidentally took a little skin with it...

I have to say, I thought it was pretty funny.

Also since it was my birthday, Jacob and I ichatted for awhile. I love ichat!


Then, right as I was getting ready for bed (because I was sick this weekend! Lame, i know), there was a knock at the door. So, I opened it and who should be standing there but Gabe DeGomez. And he came bearing birthday brownies. It was very sweet of him, Gabe's a good friend for sure.

Gabe showing off his masterpiece

The lighting of the candles...

He even used pink candles!

Also, I got some pretty dang good presents this year...

1. Sam is taking me to see Carrie Underwood in May!!
2. Madeline and Emily got me all the accent pieces for my future kitchen!
3. My mom sent me cute, sophisticated "big girl" flip flops...no more Old Navy!
4. Amanda got me awesome bling.
5. Sarah got me a super cute shirt and matching necklace.
and 6....I'M GOING TO FLORIDA ON THURSDAY!!! I can't WAIT! It's kind of a joint present...Partly a present from Jacob, partly my present to myself, and partly a one year anniversary present! I'm so excited to go be on the beach and see Jacob.

Thanks for all the "Happy Birthdays" and for celebrating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment