Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break!

Spring Break was AMAZING. It was way too short, but I loved being at home and spending time with my family. I'm so happy there are only 6 weeks left of school so I can move home and transition into full-on wedding planning! Here's just some of the progress I made...

  • I registered for wedding stuff with my mom.
  • I found THE place for the wedding, and I am in love with it.
  • I changed my wedding colors/flowers! Much more summery.
  • I picked out bridesmaid dresses.
  • Hung out/went shopping with Sam!
  • Took Madeline to try on her bridesmaid dress and see the location.
  • Took Emily to try on her bridesmaid dress.
  • Looked into invitations.
  • Found my cake topper.
So, needless to say it was a busy week, and there is so much more to plan! Hopefully Jacob will have a date soon and the countdown will begin!

1 comment:

  1. maybe u should u know.. catch up your friend... since i cant be there i want to know all the details... what your dresses look like? have you found a dress? who are your bridesmaids? and what did you change your colors and flowers to!???? .. umm i love you! just curious. oh ya. miss you !

    ReplyDelete