Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Warning: This will be mushy!

You can't say I didn't warn you not to read this if you hate hearing mushy gushy love stories....

Jacob and I were talking last night before we fell asleep and we were reminiscing about going to college at NAU together. One of the things I thought about was how Jacob and I had class in the same building on Monday nights, except his started right as mine ended so we'd usually get to see each other for a few minutes. Well...it turns out, Jacob's class was NOT in that building! He would just go in there to find me and see me before his class started in another building. I think he let that slip on accident. For some reason I thought that was the cutest thing ever and I didn't ever want to forget that story so I'm putting it here =).

No comments:

Post a Comment