Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mama Adele and Papa Bernie


Today I am thankful for my grandparents, Mama Adele and Papa Bernie. They have done SO much for me in my short life and I am very grateful. Especially in regards to school, they have been incredibly supportive and always made my dreams and studies possible. I am so happy I had my grandparents living near me growing up. I love remembering Mama Adele telling us stories about when she was in the ballet and rocking me to sleep, or Papa Bernie taking us out to the golf course and letting us drive the golf carts around. I could not have asked for more loving and generous people for my grandparents. I am a very lucky girl. Thank you Mama Adele and Papa Bernie for EVERYTHING you've done for me =)



(Don't worry, Papa Charlie, you're next!)

No comments:

Post a Comment