Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Big 21!

I finally turned 21! We kept it pretty low-key but I had such a great night! Jacob took me to the melting pot (which I may or may not have been hinting at for the whole month before my birthday). It was only my second time there and Jacob's first, but he loved the experience! The food was amazing, the company was even better, and as much as I would have loved to spend time with my family and friends, it was nice having Jacob all to myself for a nice leisurely meal in the middle of our crazy hectic lives.
Trying to show off the gorgeous pink swarovski hoops my mama sent me =)
Our delicious dinner!
Roasting Marshmallows on our flambeed s'more dipping chocolate.

One of my presents from Jacob. Amazing Jessica Simpson wedges! (Please ignore my messy car!!)
Gorgeous Birthday Bouquet from Samantha!
Pink Birthday Flowers from Jacob.

And to top off the night, Mallory got me tickets to Dierks Bentley! Can't wait for that show next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment