Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Madeline's Visit!

I know you're thinking it...BLOG SLACKER! Abandoning my blog for a whole month. Just trust me when I say life has been incredibly busy and believe me when I say I will fill you in on all the details coming right up. But first of all...Madeline's trip to Virginia!

It was SO amazing having my sister here for a week. I had such a good time showing her around and letting her experience a little of my Virginia life.
We had ONE day of absolutely wonderful weather and we took full advantage! Virginia Beach here we come!


We painted pottery and this is my plate.

And before we knew it, it was time to go back to the airport =( I loved having my sister here. It was so nice to have a familiar face who knows more about me than just my Virginia life. I loved showing her my apartment and the city and my school. I loved taking her to Starbucks every morning so she could keep up with me (haha) It just made me so much more excited to go home this summer! I love you Madeline and I hope you "had a great day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment