Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's like I have nothing to say...

Well blog world...not much is going on here. But I'll give an update anyway.
  • It is SNOWING. And I fell on it this morning. I don't like when it snows just enough to be obtrusive but not enough to cancel school.
  • I spent all weekend getting over a runny nose, sore throat, and fever. According to Jacob, it was compliments of Division 802. Apparently all kinds of weird diseases got passed around in boot camp and Jacob and his shipmates were kind enough to share one with me! So sweet.
  • I watched another season of Shark Week. I learned some pretty interesting things, and I'm still convinced I'll be staying out of the ocean for the most part. I wonder if Jacob will see sharks when he goes diving...
  • My flowers from Jacob are blooming so nicely. I'll work on getting a picture up of those.
  • I'm finally figuring out how to use my new phone, and I can facebook on it now!
  • Jacob and I are trying to plan a trip to Chicago, but it is proving to be a daunting task. Between him being stuck on the base and me being 19 things are not exactly working in our favor. It is pretty lame because anything we do is going to be expensive, and our goal is to be saving money, not spending it! I try to be optimistic, but I have to admit it can be pretty defeating sometimes. Too much stress!
That's about it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment