Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The One With the Duck Tour

Well, here it is. The very last memory. Perfect timing, huh? The weekend before Jacob left for boot camp, I came up to Washington one last time. Jacob took us out on a Duck Tour, a guided tour of Seattle in a truck that can also become a boat. It was so fun, and it's the only thing I have pictures of from the entire weekend.




After that, Jacob left for boot camp, and I spent 2 months recounting all the memories we made together. I had fun, but I am so glad the wait ends tomorrow! I cannot wait to see Jake and his parents and spend some time together.

Also, today Jacob and I have been together for 9 months! That is crazy, it went by so fast! I can definitely say it's been quite a journey so far. Full of excitement, love, and trials. But so far so good! I'm looking forward to seeing what forever brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment