Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The One With Our Engagement Pictures

While Jacob was in Flagstaff my friend Shawn (you guys know Shawn, he's been in the blog before!) offered to take some engagement pictures for us. This was great because obviously you could see earlier that our other attempt failed miserably! So, as soon as Jacob got off the plane we whisked him away and put the poor guy in all these different coordinating outfits I had picked and had a photo shoot! I love the pictures, but I have been keeping them pretty secret...but I'll release a few more with this blog! Here you go...

I love them!! Thanks Shawn!

1 comment:

  1. ummmmmmmmm i LOVE them! shawn when i get engaged (which wont happen for a while... but when it does!) i want you to take my pics! hahahaha! for reals tho... val you look amazing in the pics. as usual. do i even have to say that?! haha

    ReplyDelete