Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bridal Shower!



Saturday was my bridal shower and I loved it! All the people that mattered most to me (minus the Foyston's, but they'll be here soon!) were there and my mom, sisters, and Sam did such a great job decorating and planning. It was definitely my style. One of my favorite things we did was play a game where Emily asked Jacob a bunch of questions and then she asked me the questions in front of everyone and I had to guess what Jacob's answer was. If I got answer wrong, I had to put a warhead in my mouth! Gross!



That night, Kylie planned a mini-bachelorette party for me. She definitely knows how to throw a party. We danced to the pussycat dolls workout video, sang karaoke and opened tons of fun presents. Thank you, thank you, thank you Kylie for the fabulous party!

Did I mention we had to wear sexy pajamas?

Kylie used underwear as the decorations, so we modeled them!



No comments:

Post a Comment