Friday, July 30, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

I can't believe how fast it all happened once Jacob got to Las Vegas. Things were hectic almost immediately, but I am learning to love the chaos that is Foyston Family Gatherings. Anyway, the rehearsal dinner was Friday, July 16th and we had a bbq style in my backyard. I seriously couldn't have asked for anything better than that. Everyone got to relax and hang out. Jacob and I hung little lanterns and lights from the trees and patio covering and they looked so cute =). I loved the way everything turned out...except I hardly took any pictures! I'm sure there will be some circulating around somewhere. At least I hope so! Thank you thank you thank you to the in-laws and my parents for making my rehearsal dinner exactly what I imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment