Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Friends

Currently, I am obsessed with watching Friends. I've gone through all of Season 8 this week. I think it is so funny!
The Washington trip is almost here!! In 24 hours I'll be on a plane!! Yeah! My mom is coming to pick me up tomorrow and I'm excited to see her. We usually have really good conversations, and I'm looking forward to spending time with her. Here's the game plan for tomorrow...
Wake up.
Shower, pack.
Go to class.
Leave with Mom to Vegas!
Go straight to the airport.
Get on a plane.
Land in Seattle and see Jacob!
Today I Zumba-ed it up. I love Zumba! Then I came home and packed a little, and went with Sarah to get our nails done and to the store, then Lanae came over and I made hotdogs and beans. My cooking is getting much better...okay I lied. But I can make dang good quesadillas...and toast.

1 comment:

  1. Valerie,

    I am so glad you decided to become a blogger. (Is that the technical term for it??) Sometimes I feel so out of touch. Anyways, I loved reading about the engagement. Jake acutally did a great job reinacting it for me over the phone. I can't even believe that my littlest brother is engaged. You are such a sweet girl and I look forward to getting to know you better. I never liked having a little sister when I was little but now my little sister Haley is one of my best friends. I look forward to that with you and Chantelle. Best of luck finding a wedding dress and keep us all posted on the date.
    Heather Bryant

    ReplyDelete