Thursday, September 17, 2009

(: she is so great

I liked it... so I put a ring on it... YES Valerie is the most Amazing girl i have ever been with and she is the only one I ever want to be with. the past few months have been hard and long but have helped us grow closer together in so many ways. I have never been in a long distance relationship and I don’t think is could have ever worked if it wasn’t for her patience and love. How did it all start and how is it all working out… maybe it is just a miracle, but I think it is more than that. We are Best friends and have always got along, except for little things here and there. We did not think we would ever date… and than out of no where it happened, we saw something in each other that we ignored before and we could not ignore our feelings for one another and once we allowed ourselves to be together we became inseparable. And what a blessing Valerie has been in my life…. I can not wait to see what the future holds for us.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go man! I'm happy for you guys, and yes, the patience and love that you both allowed and chose was the best option you guys could ever have made happen. Congratulations to you guys, and keep the posts comin! You guys deserve all the happiness in the world.

    ReplyDelete