Friday, September 18, 2009

Weekend.

This week has gone by so fast! It must be the whirlwind of getting engaged! =]
Today Sarah and I are leaving for Las Vegas to see my family and hang out with my mom and sisters! I can't wait to see them, I miss them so much. It will definitely be nice to have a weekend at home.
My favorite discovery this week has been Disney Bridal. A whole collection of dresses based on Disney princesses! What more could a girl ask for?? Here are just a few of the ones I really liked...




I can't wait to go try on dresses! That is going to be so fun. If everything goes right, you only get to plan a wedding once, so I'm going to enjoy every second of it! Not to mention when I'm done I get to spend forever with my best friend! I love my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment