Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Christmas is here! I had a great Christmas with my family. We all went out to dinner on Christmas Eve and went to look at the lights in Sunset Park, which were awesome this year. This morning we all woke up and opened our presents. I love everything I got...but I especially love what my sisters got me...the complete series of Friends on DVD! I can't wait to start watching those. A few other things that I really liked were my ticket to Chicago (Thanks Mom & Dad!), my new day planner, and my new black purse. I also got this great book about marrying into the military, it looks like it has tons of information, which is perfect for me since I like to know everything! But, now that Christmas is here, it also means it's almost over which means new look for my blog! (I love Christmas music, but I was ready to be done.) It also means...2 weeks until graduation! I can't wait! Merry Christmas to everyone! Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment