Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Be nice to me...I donated blood today!

Today Amanda and I donated blood! I told her I wasn't scared and that it wasn't scary, even though I always get a little scared when I go!

While in the chair I like to appear calm and collected.

Okay, so I didn't make it all the way out without feeling some side effects...I was supposed to elevate my feet. I tried.

After I recovered Amanda and I had a photo shoot.

Be nice to us, we donated blood today!

We are very excited to go back and do it again. It was Amanda's first time donating and she handled it like a pro! She finished in FIVE minutes! It took me eleven! I think it's because she drank so much water, she peed a lot after hahah. =] We saved some lives and learned about blood types. I am O+ which means I can give to any other positive blood type, but can only get O+ blood. We also got some capri suns when we finished donating. I love those.

No comments:

Post a Comment