Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The One With the Formal


Classic Valerie and Jacob picture

These pictures are from a formal dance that we went to at the Institute...Funny story about that too! The formal was going to be on my birthday weekend, and all of my friends had dates. So I call Jacob up to ask him to take me because we're friends and I didn't have a date and it was my birthday. Well guess what he said...NO! Yup, he definitely told me that he refused to take me to the formal, even though it was my birthday! He said they were stupid and he wasn't going. Well, long story short, I ended up finding a date, and Jacob ended up going to the formal anyway, with one of my really good friends, Kilie! (She's engaged now too!) We still had a lot of fun, but I like to remind him about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment