Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am Thankful For...

It's Thanksgiving! That means the parade! This year they had a sailor Mickey float...which of course I appreciated =]

I have lots to be thankful for this year...

My Family
My family is the best! They are so amazing and funny. I have the best parents in the world, and I guarantee you they are nothing like your parents! They always encourage me to learn and grow and be my own person. My sisters are two of the most hilarious and talented people you will ever meet. They are my best friends and I know I can always count on them. Madeline and I pretty much grew up right next to each other and I'm so happy we did! We got to experience so many big life moments together, and there's usually a good story with every single one. Emily is growing up so fast! I swear she's older than me some days. She is such an awesome performer and I'm so proud of her for pursing her dreams so whole heartedly! My family is so supportive and loving. I love spending holidays with my family...never a dull moment.

My Soon-to-Be Family
The Foystons are so great! From the moment I met them they have all been so nice and welcoming to me. I felt like part of the family right away. I am so grateful for that! Mama and Papa Foyston are always so sweet to let me stay in their house when I visit, and make great breakfasts! Haley, Heidi, Jershon, and Chantelle are really starting to feel like my older sisters and brother since Jacob went away to boot camp. They all have taken time out of their days to talk to me when I'm sad. They're amazing! I don't know everyone really well (Clearly, there's a lot of them) but I love them all, and am so excited to be a part of this family!

Jacob
Jacob is incredible. He is so understanding, patient (sometimes =]), brave, loyal, funny, strong, thoughtful, loving, determined, hard-working, smart, playful, confident, and my fiancee! How lucky am I?? I am so grateful that he is in boot camp working to build a life for us. I miss him every day, but I know he is doing what is best for us, and what more could you ask for in a husband? I am so excited to get married and start our life together! I love him!

My Ring
I know this is kind of a materialistic thing to actually be thankful for, but I love my ring so much! It matches my personality perfectly, and it is so beautiful. It deserves a little recognition.

I am also thankful for:
My friends/roommates
School
Volleyball
Writing letters
Fleece blankets
Pretty weddings
Laughter
Blogging
Airplanes
Zumba/ Exercise
Fruit
Flowers
Quotes
Books
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment