Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Love Letters...all 4 of them!

I had the best mail day EVER today. I went to check the mail and there were four letters from Jacob waiting for me inside. I could not even believe it. I never expected him to write that much. But oh my gosh I am so incredibly happy he did. The letters were the best I have ever gotten from anyone. I feel fully justified in saying that I am marrying the most amazing person in the world, and one who is so beyond perfect for me! I am so happy that I was finally able to hear how boot camp is going, because I have been dying to know! He said that things are going really well and he just got his uniform! The super official one with his name on it, and it is really starting to hit him that this is for real. This is really happening. They also shaved his head. He apologized for that, hahah which is why I love him. We both knew it was going to happen. I am saving these letter for the rest of my life. I feel like writing letters is such a different form of communication. It is so personal, and as much as I hate boot camp sometimes, I would not trade my letters for anything. To see Jacob translate his love for me onto paper is such a simple pleasure. He never ceases to amaze me. Just when I think I have him figured out, he surprises me. I love that about him, because the surprises are always good. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment