Monday, November 30, 2009

The One with the Mariners

This is probably one of the coolest things that ever happened to Jacob and me. At the end of our day in Seattle, we went to a Mariner's baseball game. Jacob tried to take me as a surprise because he knew I had never been to a major league game before. So, we went in first to find our seats and an usher came up to us and and asked if we were there together and then offered us upgraded seats. So we followed him up to these AMAZING seats that were like big recliners in the VIP lounge, with a flat screen TV and a great view of the field. And, they put us on the big screen! It was so fun! I don't think I'll ever be able to go to a baseball game and sit in a normal seat again!



I even got to have a hot dog!

Our amazing seats

No comments:

Post a Comment