Monday, November 16, 2009

Stickers

I have a funny story from today. In my spare time, I like to go look at the Navy boot camp website to see what Jacob could be up to. I was surfing along today and I came across a "Guide for Families" and decided to read it. They devoted a section to "Writing to your Recruit" and I read that as tempting as it is, you should NOT put stickers or notes on the outside of the envelope because the drill sergeants hand out the mail, and tend to be a little hard on people who get stupid stickers on their envelopes. Well, guess who has sent out about 5 letters complete with stupid stickers and notes on the outside of the envelope. Yep. That would be me! I felt HORRIBLE! I'm so scared Jacob will get made fun of or something. It is pretty dang funny when you think about it, but I sure hope they don't give him too hard of a time, poor guy. Needless to say, I will be ditching the stickers from now on....

No comments:

Post a Comment