Thursday, November 12, 2009

i love to see the temple


Wednesday was Veteran's Day so we had the day off school. I went down to the Valley with Amanda to hang out. It was good for me to get out of Flagstaff! We got to go to the temple while we were there, I love temples! They are always so beautiful and it is so peaceful to be there and just think about things. It was so fun to take that random road trip in the middle of the week.

When I got back today, there was something amazing in the mailbox...my first letter from Jacob!! I was soooo excited. He graduates from bootcamp on January 8th. I can't wait to go to Chicago and see him. Also, now that I have his address, I can send the 7 letters I had written. =] Hearing from him was exactly what I needed today. Even though the letter was mostly information from the Navy, he got to write me a few lines. He said he is doing great!

Today I also got two other things that make me very happy...

This air freshener makes my room smell AMAZING. Haley introduced me to it, and now I'm obsessed. My room smells so nice.

Sharpie pens! Most fabulous pen I've ever written with. I am converted. Shout out to Amanda for sharing the love.

It is so crazy how fast this semester went by. There is only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving and then 2 weeks until winter break! Then the semester is over! I'm excited to go spend some time at home with my family and plan some wedding things.

Now, for my Jacob memory of the day...all of these pictures are from my 19th birthday party.


These pictures make me laugh. Jacob and I always seem to be ridiculous like that. I think our relationship, even now, shines through in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment